An incredible raffle opportunity you won't want to miss!
- By: ASNE staff
- On: 08/07/2019 15:15:22
- In: Convention
The ASNE and APME Boards are built of some of the top leaders in the journalism industry, so as a special perk of attending our conference, we are raffling off some one-on-one time with these leaders. This is an opportunity for students and emerging leaders, as well as veteran journalists who are looking for direction, to gain incredibly valuable insight from leaders in the industry for no additional cost beyond what they are already paying to attend our conference.
These hangouts will be held over Skype/Google Hangout/Zoom/Etc., based on whatever the winners and board members determine is easiest for them. Raffle winners will be able to ask questions about our board members' time in the industry, advice they have for an up-and-comer, etc. This is your time and we want you to use it however you'd like!
We will be raffling off 35 hangouts and will be announcing the winners during the week leading up to the conference.
If you're not yet registered for #NLAinNOLA, click here for information on how to register, where to book your stay and more!
Rules for entry:
- You must be 18 or older to enter;
- You must be registered for #NLAinNOLA to enter;
- Only one entry per individual will be allowed; and
- If you have not already registered for #NLAinNOLA, you must do so before submitting this form.
- Method of Entry
- All submissions must be through this online line form. No other submissions will be accepted;
- Entries that are incomplete, tampered with, illegible, mechanically reproduced, inaccurate, forged, irregular in any way, or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified; and
- All entries must be received by 11:59:59pm CT on Sept. 1, 2019 (with NLA having the sole determination as to whether an entry is timely submitted).
- Winners will be announced between Sept. 2 and Sept. 10, 2019 on the NLA website and will be contacted via the email address provided in the submission form; if a winner is unreachable after or does not communicate with NLA within thirty (30) business days, if attempts to contact the winner fail, or if a winner is unavailable for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all remaining eligible entries received; and
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Any protest in the conducting of the raffle, the selection of the winners, or the awarding of prizes must be made within three (3) business days of the conclusion of the raffle; the resolution of any protest shall be in the sole discretion of NLA, whose decision shall be considered final;
- Potential winners are subject to verification by NLA whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the raffle; and
- Odds of winning depend on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the number of eligible entries received during the entry period.
- By entering this raffle, entrant agrees to full and unconditional acceptance of these rules, the decisions of NLA, which are final and binding in all respects, and warrants that the entrant is eligible to participate in the raffle;
- By entering this raffle, entrant agrees to Indemnify, defend and hold harmless NLA and any participants from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the raffle and/or entrant's acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize; and
- NLA is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in any contest or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in this raffle.