2018 ASNE Awards deadline extended to Feb. 2
- By: ASNE staff
- On: 01/31/2018 17:39:42
- In: Awards
Missed the deadline? No worries. We understand how busy you are and decided to leave the 2018 ASNE Awards open until 11:59 p.m. EST Friday, Feb. 2. Don't miss out on this opportunity of extra few days to submit your work! Enter here.
Some things to keep in mind:
- The ASNE Awards is open to all newspapers, news services and news websites in the United States, including those without an ASNE member on staff.
- Entry fees are $75 for news organizations with 1 million monthly unique visitors (MUVs) or more and $40 for those with less than 1 million MUVs.
- All participating organizations (and individuals) must create their own account to submit entries. Be sure to check out the contest rules and categories.
- Eight of the 10 awards are sponsored and come with a $2,500 cash prize.
- For questions, contact ASNE Senior Information Specialist Megan Morrison at email@example.com or 573-882-3792 or ASNE Communications Coordinator Jiyoung Won at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-882-2430.
Winners will be announced in the spring and will be recognized Sept. 11-12 at the ASNE-APME conference in Austin, Texas.