Got best journalism? Submit your work by Jan. 30
The ASNE Awards, one of the few journalism contests in which news organizations of all sizes compete on equal footing, is accepting entries through 11:59 p.m. EST Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018. Submit your best work of journalism for a chance to be recognized. Eight of the 10 awards come with a $2,500 cash prize thanks to our sponsors.
To read more about the 2018 contest, click here. To begin your submission, click here.
- Organizations can submit up to three entries per category
- The same content can be entered in more than one category (it will be selected as a winner in no more than one)
- Individuals from eligible organizations may self-enter even if the organization submits three entries
- No minimum number of articles/digital components required in each category
- Entries in the Online Storytelling category should be submitted via URLs without the PDF formatting of articles
- The Editorial Leadership category accepts team entries