Less than one week left to submit ASNE Awards entries
The deadline for entering in the prestigious 2017 ASNE Awards, which include 10 categories and honor the best in print and digital content, is approaching quickly. Don't forget to submit your best journalism by 11:59 p.m. EST Sunday, Jan. 29.
Some things to know about the ASNE Awards:
- They are open to all newspapers, news services and news websites in the United States, including those without an ASNE member on staff.
- They don't include circulation divisions.
- Entry fees are $75 for news organizations with 1 million monthly unique visitors (MUVs) or more and $40 for those with less than 1 million MUVs.
- All participating organizations must create their own account to submit entries. Be sure to check out the contest rules and categories.
- Eight of the 10 awards are sponsored and come with a $2,500 cash prize.
- For questions, contact ASNE Senior Information Specialist Megan Schumacher at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-882-3792 or ASNE Communications Coordinator Jiyoung Won at email@example.com or 573-882-2430.