Less than two weeks left to submit ASNE Awards entries
The ASNE Awards, one of the few journalism contests in which news organizations of all sizes compete on equal footing, are a great way of presenting your most significant work and competing with your colleagues in the industry. Submit your entries by Tuesday, Feb. 10!
The deadline for entering in the 2015 ASNE Awards, which encompass nine categories and honor the best in print, online and mobile content, is approaching quickly. Submit your entries by 11:59 p.m. EST Tuesday, Feb. 10. Be sure to check out this year's newly updated rules and categories.
Important things to know about the ASNE Awards:
- They are open to all newspapers, news services and news websites in the United States, including those without an ASNE member on staff.
- They don't include circulation divisions.
- Entry fees: A $75 fee for newspapers with circulations above 100,000 and a $40 entry fee for everyone else, including online-only news organizations.
- All participating organizations must have a contest-website login to submit entries. If your organization did not receive a login via email, then please contact ASNE Finance Director Cindy Roe at email@example.com or 573-884-2405.
- Five of the nine awards are sponsored and come with a $2,500 cash prize. More information here.
- Winners will be announced in the spring and will be recognized at the Oct. 16-18 ASNE-APME conference at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California.